Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Wednesday, 20 May, 2026
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home Jharkhand

6th Civil Services exam: Another contempt petition filed in Jharkhand High Court 

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
March 9, 2022
in Jharkhand
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

 

 

SHUBHANGI SHIFA

 

Ranchi, Mar 9: The Jharkhand High Court’s order of February 23, 2022, related to the Sixth Combined Civil Services Examination conducted by the JPSC is yet to be complied with by the State Government and the Commission so far. Advocate Amritansh Vats, as a result, has filed a contempt petition in the High Court on behalf of the applicant Mukesh Kumar for non-compliance of the order even after the lapse of two weeks.

Advocate Vats has said that a single bench of Justice Sanjay Kumar Dwivedi had ordered the release of fresh results within eight weeks, setting aside the 6th JPSC result and recommendation on June 7, 2021. Along with this, the government has also been asked to send a recommendation.

Notably, the government was initially given four weeks to make an appointment on the recommendation. The appointment of 326 officers was also declared invalid. A division bench of Chief Justice Dr Ravi Ranjan and Justice Sujit Narayan Prasad dismissed the appeal petition of the officers. At the same time, the former order of the single bench was upheld.

Meanwhile, in this case, Planning Service officer Faizan Sarwar has challenged the Jharkhand High Court’s decision of February 23, 2022 by filing an SLP in the Supreme Court. Along with this, a caveat petition has also been filed on behalf of Mukesh Kumar and others.

 

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

J&K: One dies, seven injured in blast outside district court complex in Udhampur

Next Post

Union Cabinet approves NLMC to monetise PSUs’ surplus land

Related Posts

Jharkhand Government Approves Rs 2.02 Crore for New Dialysis Unit at MGM Hospital Jamshedpur

Jharkhand Government Approves Rs 2.02 Crore for New Dialysis Unit at MGM Hospital Jamshedpur

May 19, 2026
Babulal Marandi Honours Gold-Winning Shooter Devasi Hembram From Jamtara

Babulal Marandi Honours Gold-Winning Shooter Devasi Hembram From Jamtara

May 19, 2026
CM Hemant Soren Takes a Jibe at PM Modi Over Fuel Crisis, Says Country Follows PM’s Steering

CM Hemant Soren Takes a Jibe at PM Modi Over Fuel Crisis, Says Country Follows PM’s Steering

May 19, 2026
PMLA Court to Hear Hemant Soren’s Discharge Petition on May 22

PMLA Court to Hear Hemant Soren’s Discharge Petition on May 22

May 18, 2026
Jharkhand HC Warns to Freeze Director of Higher Education’s Salary Over Unpaid Pension

Jharkhand HC Warns to Freeze Director of Higher Education’s Salary Over Unpaid Pension

May 18, 2026
Ishan Kishan to Become MS Dhoni’s Neighbour as RRDA Approves 11-Storey Building Plan

Ishan Kishan to Become MS Dhoni’s Neighbour as RRDA Approves 11-Storey Building Plan

May 16, 2026
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)