Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Monday, 18 May, 2026
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home Jharkhand

Deoghar police recover mutilated body of minor boy on railway track

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
December 22, 2021
in Jharkhand
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

 

Lagatar24 Network

Dumka, Dec.22: Police have recovered the mutilated body of a 14 years old minor boy from near a railway track in the vicinity of Palanga hills under Jasidih police station of Deoghar district last night.

The deceased boy has been identified as Vaibhav Mishra. He had been missing since last evening after being called by his two friends, both also being minors, from his home in Rohini village on the pretext of playing cricket. They allegedly cut him into pieces after taking him away and threw the mutilated body from the Palanga hills the same evening.

“The parents of the deceased boy were called for a ransom amounting Rs 5 Lakh at about 7 p.m. after which they informed the police,” Deoghar SP Dhananjay Kumar Singh said, adding that the dead body was stuffed in three separate bags which were found from a bush. One of the accused boys was taken into custody the same night.

“Attempts are being made to apprehend the other accused boy who belongs to the neighbouring Jamui district of Bihar and stayed at her maternal grandparents’ home in Rohini village itself,” the SP added.

The incident meanwhile has sparked a sensation in the locality with a pall of gloom descending in Rohini village as people from surrounding areas have turned up in large numbers at the house of the deceased boy.

The SP said that the accused had believably killed the boy even before calling his parents for ransom.

 

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

Andhra Pradesh reports second case of Omicron, India’s tally at 214

Next Post

World is heading towards worst phase of pandemic, warns Bill Gates

Related Posts

PMLA Court to Hear Hemant Soren’s Discharge Petition on May 22

PMLA Court to Hear Hemant Soren’s Discharge Petition on May 22

May 18, 2026
Jharkhand HC Warns to Freeze Director of Higher Education’s Salary Over Unpaid Pension

Jharkhand HC Warns to Freeze Director of Higher Education’s Salary Over Unpaid Pension

May 18, 2026
Ishan Kishan to Become MS Dhoni’s Neighbour as RRDA Approves 11-Storey Building Plan

Ishan Kishan to Become MS Dhoni’s Neighbour as RRDA Approves 11-Storey Building Plan

May 16, 2026
DAV School Sexual Harassment Case: Ranchi Court Reserves Verdict, Judgment on May 21

DAV School Sexual Harassment Case: Ranchi Court Reserves Verdict, Judgment on May 21

May 16, 2026
Milk Prices Rise Across Brands as Amul, Mother Dairy and Medha All Hike Rates

Milk Prices Rise Across Brands as Amul, Mother Dairy and Medha All Hike Rates

May 16, 2026
Supreme Court Hearing on Hemant Soren’s Petition Deferred Without New Date

Supreme Court Hearing on Hemant Soren’s Petition Deferred Without New Date

May 12, 2026
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)