Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Sunday, 30 November, 2025
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home National & International

LOC against accused in excise policy case in process, clarifies CBI

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
August 21, 2022
in National & International
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

 

Lagatar24 Desk

 

New Delhi, Aug 21: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources have clarified that the LOC against accused in excise policy case might be issued soon as the procedure to do so is underway.

Earlier in the day, sources informed that Manish Sisodia and 14 other people were named in the LOCs issued in the excise policy fraud.

Later, they made it clear that the LOC is ‘in process, not issued yet’. It was a procedural matter, meaning that the proper procedure had to be followed before it could be issued against anyone.

UPDATE | CBI Sources now clarify, say, Look Out Circular against Manish Sisodia and others, accused in the Delhi excise policy case “likely to be issued soon, in the process” https://t.co/CvAVxtWnGI

— ANI (@ANI) August 21, 2022

The sources claim that two of the accused were not located there during the Friday inspections of the accused’s residences and were therefore left untraceable. However, they have been given a summons to participate in the case’s investigation.

Sisodia had earlier in the day shared an old video of Prime Minister Narendra Modi criticising the previous Central government and the Central Bureau of Investigation in his capacity as Gujarat Chief Minister in response to claims of LOC against him.He also said that CBI has found nothing during the searches conducted at his house.

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

No plan to import wheat, have sufficient stock: Centre

Next Post

Placed under house arrest, claims Mehbooba Mufti

Related Posts

Smog Continues As Delhi AQI Improves Slightly From “Very Poor” To “Poor” Category

Smog Continues As Delhi AQI Improves Slightly From “Very Poor” To “Poor” Category

November 30, 2025
Trump Defends Migration Freeze, Says Law Allows Ban if Entry Is “Detrimental to US Interests”

Trump Defends Migration Freeze, Says Law Allows Ban if Entry Is “Detrimental to US Interests”

November 30, 2025
Fresh FIR Charges Rahul and Sonia Gandhi With Criminal Conspiracy in National Herald Case

Fresh FIR Charges Rahul and Sonia Gandhi With Criminal Conspiracy in National Herald Case

November 30, 2025
Tamil Nadu on High Alert as Cyclone Ditwah Nears Coast: Safety Checklist Issued for Residents

Tamil Nadu on High Alert as Cyclone Ditwah Nears Coast: Safety Checklist Issued for Residents

November 30, 2025
Kasim Khan Raises Alarm Over Imprisoned Father Imran Khan, Says ‘No Proof of Life for Weeks’

Kasim Khan Raises Alarm Over Imprisoned Father Imran Khan, Says ‘No Proof of Life for Weeks’

November 28, 2025
Major Financial Changes From December 1: Your Monthly Budget Will Be Impacted

Major Financial Changes From December 1: Your Monthly Budget Will Be Impacted

November 28, 2025
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)