Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Monday, 18 May, 2026
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home Jharkhand

Delay in trial result puts budding hockey players from Jharkhand in dilemma

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
March 5, 2022
in Jharkhand, Sports
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

CONRAD DIAS

Ranchi, March 5: Young hockey players in the state are in a dilemma as the results of a Talent Search Selection Trial for boys and girls, an initiative by the Government of Jharkhand for training centers, which was held in November 2021, is yet to be declared.

Manoj Konbegi, President of Hockey Simdega has said in a statement that the players who are willing to take part in the camps held by the Sports Authority of India (SAI) around the country are not able to do so as they are still waiting for the result.

“Hundreds of players took part in the trial last year but the result is yet to come. This has caused a dilemma in the mind of the players. If the results are out, players who are not selected can attend the trials at SAI,” he stated.

Anuj Besra, the coach of the Simdega Hockey Team has said that the players were expecting the results soon but the delay has been disappointing.

“We were informed that the selection trial will be held again but that news has just vanished. The kids were saying that they performed well in the trial and had high hopes. Many have already started to give trials for other camps as well.”

Manoj Konbegi explained that he gets calls every day from the parents of the players as they are also anxious to know what has happened.

He added that he has requested the selectors involved in the selection trial to release the list of selected players as soon as possible so that those who are not selected can look for other options.

 

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

Indian Navy succesfully test fires long-range version of BrahMos missile

Next Post

Jharkhand Health Minister Banna Gupta is more a freelancer than minister, Saryu Roy taunts

Related Posts

PMLA Court to Hear Hemant Soren’s Discharge Petition on May 22

PMLA Court to Hear Hemant Soren’s Discharge Petition on May 22

May 18, 2026
Jharkhand HC Warns to Freeze Director of Higher Education’s Salary Over Unpaid Pension

Jharkhand HC Warns to Freeze Director of Higher Education’s Salary Over Unpaid Pension

May 18, 2026
Ishan Kishan to Become MS Dhoni’s Neighbour as RRDA Approves 11-Storey Building Plan

Ishan Kishan to Become MS Dhoni’s Neighbour as RRDA Approves 11-Storey Building Plan

May 16, 2026
DAV School Sexual Harassment Case: Ranchi Court Reserves Verdict, Judgment on May 21

DAV School Sexual Harassment Case: Ranchi Court Reserves Verdict, Judgment on May 21

May 16, 2026
Rishabh Pant Fined Rs 12 Lakh for Slow Over Rate as LSG Beat CSK by 7 Wickets

Rishabh Pant Fined Rs 12 Lakh for Slow Over Rate as LSG Beat CSK by 7 Wickets

May 16, 2026
Aston Villa Secure Champions League Spot With Thrilling 4-2 Win Over Liverpool

Aston Villa Secure Champions League Spot With Thrilling 4-2 Win Over Liverpool

May 16, 2026
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)