Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Wednesday, 18 February, 2026
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home National & International

Delhi riots 2020: Never saw him burning my house, says victim after court convicts accused

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
January 21, 2022
in National & International
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Lagatar24 Desk

New Delhi, Jan 21: In response to Dinesh Yadav’s sentencing in the Delhi Riots 2020 case by a Delhi court yesterday, an old woman named Manori, whose house was burned down by a crowd that included him during the riots, has stated that she never saw the accused burning her house.

“I never saw him burning the house. I have not seen his face to date. I said the same in front of the police and the judge. The court is not my cup of tea and I can not even save him,” said Manori to ANI. Manori also said that during the riots, things were stolen from their house.

“The quarrelling started a day before the house was burnt, due to which all the family members had confined themselves to the house. On the next day, people started knocking at our doors aggressively. The entire family went to the roof. They all ran away and stayed with some close people for the next four days. My daughter-in-law has still not left the bed where she was lying when the rioters broke inside the house, she is in shock. On the fourth day, police called us to the station and we got to know that our house was burnt down and things were stolen. They even took away the milk, ghee, pickle etc,” she said.

Manori Begum stated, “I am no longer interested in living here. “If we find a buyer in the future, I’ll sell my property and move somewhere else,” adding that the area’s peace and tranquilly had been disrupted by the disturbances.

Yadav’s family, on the other hand, claims that he was wrongfully accused because of his low upbringing, and that he is innocent.

 

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

Amar Jawan Jyoti not being extinguished but merged: Centre

Next Post

Masks not recommended for children below five years: Health Ministry

Related Posts

AI-India Impact Summit 2026 Begins at Bharat Mandapam, PM Modi Welcomes Global Delegates

February 16, 2026
Valentine’s Day Horror: Couple Found Dead Inside Car in Noida

Valentine’s Day Horror: Couple Found Dead Inside Car in Noida

February 14, 2026
Mulund Metro Viaduct Collapse Kills One, Injures Three on LBS Road

Mulund Metro Viaduct Collapse Kills One, Injures Three on LBS Road

February 14, 2026
BNP Returns to Power in Bangladesh, PM Modi Congratulates Tarique Rahman

BNP Returns to Power in Bangladesh, PM Modi Congratulates Tarique Rahman

February 13, 2026
Opposition Protests Demand Hardeep Puri’s Resignation, Lok Sabha Adjourned Till March 9

Opposition Protests Demand Hardeep Puri’s Resignation, Lok Sabha Adjourned Till March 9

February 13, 2026
Modi Inaugurates ‘Seva Teerth’ Complex, PMO Set To Shift From North-South Block

Modi Inaugurates ‘Seva Teerth’ Complex, PMO Set To Shift From North-South Block

February 13, 2026
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)