Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Wednesday, 20 May, 2026
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home Jharkhand

Illegal mining case: ED grills Sahibganj stone mines owner

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
July 5, 2023
in Jharkhand
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

LAGATAR24NETWORK

 

Ranchi, July 5: The Central probe agency, Directorate of Enforcement (ED), toady started questioning Barharwa (Sahibganj) based mines owner and trader Krishna Saha in an illegal mining case.

Questioning started after Saha turned up before the ED’s regional office responding to a summons sent by the probe agency on July 1. Earlier on July 8 last year the probe agency had raided Saha’s residence.

An FIR was lodged against Saha and others at the Ranga police station in connection with the death of two labourers during illegal mining on the night of June 30 in Chapande mountain of Patna zone area of Sahibganj district.

However, illegal mining has not been mentioned in the FIR. In the FIR, the reason for the death of the labourers has been attributed to the fall of stones and soil while working carelessly. Along with this, there has been an allegation of removing the bodies without informing the police after the accident.

In the FIR registered under sections 304A, 279, 120B, 201 and 34 of the IPC, stone traders Krishna Saha, Shambhu Saha, Upendra Mandal and others have been named accused. It is mentioned in the FIR that in order to cover up the death of the labourers, the bodies were removed from the spot at the behest of Saha.

 

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

2002 Gujarat riots: SC extends interim protection of activist Setalvad

Next Post

SC directs ‘no coercive’ action against Jharkhand IAS officer’s husband

Related Posts

Jharkhand Government Approves Rs 2.02 Crore for New Dialysis Unit at MGM Hospital Jamshedpur

Jharkhand Government Approves Rs 2.02 Crore for New Dialysis Unit at MGM Hospital Jamshedpur

May 19, 2026
Babulal Marandi Honours Gold-Winning Shooter Devasi Hembram From Jamtara

Babulal Marandi Honours Gold-Winning Shooter Devasi Hembram From Jamtara

May 19, 2026
CM Hemant Soren Takes a Jibe at PM Modi Over Fuel Crisis, Says Country Follows PM’s Steering

CM Hemant Soren Takes a Jibe at PM Modi Over Fuel Crisis, Says Country Follows PM’s Steering

May 19, 2026
PMLA Court to Hear Hemant Soren’s Discharge Petition on May 22

PMLA Court to Hear Hemant Soren’s Discharge Petition on May 22

May 18, 2026
Jharkhand HC Warns to Freeze Director of Higher Education’s Salary Over Unpaid Pension

Jharkhand HC Warns to Freeze Director of Higher Education’s Salary Over Unpaid Pension

May 18, 2026
Ishan Kishan to Become MS Dhoni’s Neighbour as RRDA Approves 11-Storey Building Plan

Ishan Kishan to Become MS Dhoni’s Neighbour as RRDA Approves 11-Storey Building Plan

May 16, 2026
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)