Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Tuesday, 18 August, 2026
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home Jharkhand

Shivratri procession to take place on old route, confirms Deoghar DC

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
February 17, 2023
in Jharkhand
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

LAGATAR24 NETWORK

 

Deoghar, Feb 17: Deoghar DC Manjunath Bhajantri today confirmed that the procession of Lord Shiva will be carried out on the previously defined route. He appealed to the general public to cooperate with the district administration to conduct the Maha Shivratri in harmony.

Clarifying to the media, Bhajantri told that there was not sufficient time and manpower to carry the procession through the new route in the last hour.

“To pass through any route, at least clearance from the electricity department is needed. More forces and officials are needed,” he added. 

He claimed that during the meeting with the committee, the district administration had clarified its limitations to get the procession through the new route. 

Responding to Lagatar24.com about whether the procession would pass through an enlarged route next year, he said a committee comprising of government officials will decide after examining all aspects.

Moreover, Deoghar SP Subhash Chandra Jatt told the media that forces have been deployed in sufficient numbers. He claimed that 400 additional officers, 2800 armed forces and RPF forces have been deployed. 

The police administration will facilitate the devotees to offer Jalaparan peacefully and safely.

Notably, after the denial by the district administration for the new route, the local MP Nishikant Dubey knocked on the door of the Jharkhand high court for approval but the court rejected his appeal today.

 

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

Nominated members cannot vote for Delhi MCD polls; announce election date in 24 hours: SC

Next Post

Centre notifies appointment of Justice Sanjaya Kumar Mishra as Chief Justice of Jharkhand HC

Related Posts

Jharkhand HC Directs JPSC to Recommend Petitioner’s Appointment Within Eight Weeks

Jharkhand HC Directs JPSC to Recommend Petitioner’s Appointment Within Eight Weeks

August 17, 2026
Jharkhand Weather Alert: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorm Warning for 14 Districts

Jharkhand Weather Alert: Heavy Rain, Thunderstorm Warning for 14 Districts

August 17, 2026
Ranchi Tightens Security Ahead of August 20 CM Residence Gherao by JPSC-JSSC Protesters

Ranchi Tightens Security Ahead of August 20 CM Residence Gherao by JPSC-JSSC Protesters

August 17, 2026
No Need to Panic Over SIR Notices, Voters to Get Two Rounds of Time to Submit Documents: CEO

No Need to Panic Over SIR Notices, Voters to Get Two Rounds of Time to Submit Documents: CEO

August 16, 2026
Ambulance Stationed for Protesting Students Lacks Medicines, ORS and Paracetamol Given for All Ailments

Ambulance Stationed for Protesting Students Lacks Medicines, ORS and Paracetamol Given for All Ailments

August 13, 2026
Jharkhand HC Seeks Response from JBVNL MD Over Improperly Installed Cable Wires

Jharkhand HC Directs Speedy Completion of Waste Management Work at Jhiri Dumping Site

August 13, 2026
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)