Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Monday, 18 May, 2026
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home National & International

Tribal body calls for Chhattisgarh bandh on September 20

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
September 18, 2021
in National & International
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Lagatar24 Desk

Tribals are agitated with the judicial inquiry report of the Adsameta shooting incident. Now demand has been made on behalf of the Tribal society to register an FIR, holding the then police SP, IG, DGP, Home Minister and Chief Minister responsible. The society says that a case of murder should be registered against them. Along with this, there is also a demand for adequate and fair compensation to the victims. For these demands, the tribal society has announced a Chhattisgarh bandh on September 20.

BS Raote, working president of Potai faction of Chhattisgarh Sarva Adivasi Samaj, said that the inquiry report of the Adsameta, Sarkeguda and Tadmetla cases has made it clear that the people killed were innocent tribals. After these incidents, the police officer who got a promotion and bravery medal should be reverted. He said that there is a demand for compensation of Rs 50 lakh and a government job for one person from the family.

Pawte said that they are demanding a permanent solution to the Naxal problem. Apart from this, their agitation is going on regarding reservation and PESA law. He has also demanded action on the reports of deaths of people of Pando tribe due to lack of blood. Sarva Adivasi Samaj has included these two issues as a new demand of its movement and announced for Chhattisgarh bandh.

It has been said on behalf of the working state president of the society, BS Rawate that business institutions and public transport will be completely closed on Monday. It should be noted that Sarva Adivasi Samaj had earlier agitated on August 30 to stop the goods carriers on the highways and railways.

Interestingly, the BPS Netam faction of Sarva Adivasi Samaj has opposed the September 20 bandh. State president of the society, Bharat Singh said that his organization has nothing to do with the Mahabandh and economic blockade of 20 September. They have discussed with Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel regarding the demands of the tribal society and the Chief Minister has formed a committee under the chairmanship of the Chief Secretary which will solve these problems.

On the night of May 17, 2013, an operation team of security forces opened fire in Adsmeta village of Bijapur. In this 11 people including security personnel died. Among them were 4 children. The police called it an encounter. On September 8, the Judicial Inquiry Commission headed by Justice VK Agarwal gave its report to the government. In this the claim of encounter has been rejected. Some similar incidents took place in Sarkeguda and Tadmetla and in July 2011 the case was handed over to the CBI. In 2016, CBI had submitted its charge sheet in which security forces were blamed.

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

Rajendra Prasad, the ‘Sachin Tendulkar’ of Industry directorate, posted in Ranchi for 20 years!

Next Post

Son kills mother in West Singhbhum, arrested

Related Posts

VD Satheesan Takes Oath as Kerala Chief Minister, 20-Member Cabinet Also Sworn In

VD Satheesan Takes Oath as Kerala Chief Minister, 20-Member Cabinet Also Sworn In

May 18, 2026
Rupee Hits Record Low Against Dollar, Falls 2.30 Rupees in a Single Week

Rupee Hits Record Low Against Dollar, Falls 2.30 Rupees in a Single Week

May 16, 2026
SP Leader Azam Khan Convicted in Provocative Speech Case, Gets Two-Year Sentence

SP Leader Azam Khan Convicted in Provocative Speech Case, Gets Two-Year Sentence

May 16, 2026
NEET 2026 Paper Leak Probe Narrows to 20 Key Suspects, CBI Takes Over

NEET 2026 Paper Leak Probe Narrows to 20 Key Suspects, CBI Takes Over

May 13, 2026
Government Hikes Gold Import Duty From 6% to 15%, Effective May 13

Government Hikes Gold Import Duty From 6% to 15%, Effective May 13

May 13, 2026
Pratik Yadav, Son of Mulayam Singh, Dies at 38; CM Yogi and Akhilesh Express Grief

Pratik Yadav, Son of Mulayam Singh, Dies at 38; CM Yogi and Akhilesh Express Grief

May 13, 2026
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)