Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Monday, 18 May, 2026
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home Lagatar News

Conman Sukesh writes to Delhi LG, claims 2 jail officials leaked jail footage

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
March 1, 2023
in Lagatar News, National & International
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Lagatar24 Desk

 

New Delhi, Mar 1: Conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar has once again written a letter to the Lieutenant Governor of Delhi, VK Saxena, days after the CCTV footage of his cell was leaked. In the letter, Sukesh claimed that the clip was leaked by two jail officials, to whom he had paid protection money previously.

He wrote, “This is to bring to your urgent notice that 4 days ago a CCTV footage of my cell was released and leaked, which is a security breach and the said leak was done by Asst. Superintendent Mr. Deepak Sharma, and Deputy Superintendent Jay Singh. Both of them have received Rs 5.5 lakh in total as jail protection money previously and the same was even sent as a complaint to your hon’ble office.”

Jailed conman Sukesh Chandrashekhar wept bitterly when prison authorities raided his cell in Mandoli Jail and confiscated some of his most prized possessions. According to reports, the team recovered Gucci slippers worth Rs 1.5 lakh and two jeans worth Rs 80,000 from Sukesh’s cell.

In the leaked footage, Sukesh was seen standing off to the side inside his prison cell as officials go through his cupboard and other belongings. The team comprised Tihar Jailor Deepak Sharma, deputy superintendent Jai Singh and personnel from the central security forces. After they left, Sukesh appeared to have broken down, holding his head in his hands and wiping tears on his sleeve.

The jailed conman further claimed that he was threatened and was asked to retract his statements given against them to the Economic Offences Wing (EOW). He stated in his letter, “Deepak Sharma and Jay Singh as seen in the video, CCTV footage has come to my cell to threaten and mentally harass me, asking me to retract statements given against them in EOW also. The search is a regular process in the jail but the way it was conducted shows their behaviour and personal vengeance towards me.”

He further added, “Thereafter the search, the next day Deepak Sharma and Jay Singh called me to their office and said, ‘you exposed Satyender Jain, now it’s our turn, we will release your video and show the world how you are treated by us. Hence, Deepak Sharma had previously challenged me that he would release the torture video.”

He further added, “Thereafter, I had complained about this incident to the Hon’ble Court, High Powered Committee and your Respectful Office and I was shifted to Jail -13 as per orders of Satyender Jain, where he still calls the shots in transfers in jail.”

“For the last 9 days, I was in ED Custody for inquiry in a case, and during such time, to put pressure on me and divert the topic, Deepak Sharma, Jay Singh and Jail Administration released this video as this video is more than 3 months old. Why it was leaked during my ED custody, where I disclosed Mr Satyender Jain’s involvement to the ED?” he asked.

Sukesh went on to mention that Deepak Sharma has taken multiple favours from him by forcing him to introduce him to several Bollywood directors as he wanted to get in films and he alone had taken Rs 30 lakh as jail protection money to fund his bodybuilding activities.

Conman Sukesh Chandrasekhar has urged the L-G to refer this matter to the Central agency and set up an inquiry over the CCTV footage leak.

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

Jharkhand CM’s aide challenges PMLA court’s order on ED officer

Next Post

Jharkhand: Man dies as IED explodes at Goelkera in West Singhbhum

Related Posts

VD Satheesan Takes Oath as Kerala Chief Minister, 20-Member Cabinet Also Sworn In

VD Satheesan Takes Oath as Kerala Chief Minister, 20-Member Cabinet Also Sworn In

May 18, 2026
PMLA Court to Hear Hemant Soren’s Discharge Petition on May 22

PMLA Court to Hear Hemant Soren’s Discharge Petition on May 22

May 18, 2026
Jharkhand HC Warns to Freeze Director of Higher Education’s Salary Over Unpaid Pension

Jharkhand HC Warns to Freeze Director of Higher Education’s Salary Over Unpaid Pension

May 18, 2026
Rupee Hits Record Low Against Dollar, Falls 2.30 Rupees in a Single Week

Rupee Hits Record Low Against Dollar, Falls 2.30 Rupees in a Single Week

May 16, 2026
Ishan Kishan to Become MS Dhoni’s Neighbour as RRDA Approves 11-Storey Building Plan

Ishan Kishan to Become MS Dhoni’s Neighbour as RRDA Approves 11-Storey Building Plan

May 16, 2026
DAV School Sexual Harassment Case: Ranchi Court Reserves Verdict, Judgment on May 21

DAV School Sexual Harassment Case: Ranchi Court Reserves Verdict, Judgment on May 21

May 16, 2026
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)