Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Saturday, 21 February, 2026
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home National & International

Sanjay Raut receives death threat from Lawrence Bishnoi gang

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
April 1, 2023
in National & International
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Lagatar24 Desk

 

Mumbai, April 1: Sanjay Raut, Shiv Sena (UBT) MP reported receiving a death threat from the Lawrence Bishnoi gang in a police complaint. In the threatening message, the accused threatened to kill Sanjay Raut in Delhi like the Punjabi musician Sidhu Moose Wala.

“Tu Delhi me mil, tujhe AK-47 se uda dunga. Tera bhi Moose Wala ho jayega. (Meet me in Delhi and you will be shot with AK-47. You will meet the same fate as Moose Wala),” the threat message accessed by India Today read.

Maharashtra | Shiv Sena (Uddhav Thackeray) leader & RS MP Sanjay Raut received a threat message from Lawrence Bishnoi gang mentioning murdering him like Punjabi Singer Sidhu Moose Wala in Delhi. Sanjay Raut has filed a complaint. Police are conducting probe: Police

(File Pic) pic.twitter.com/LXMQKP1fp1

— ANI (@ANI) April 1, 2023

Salman Khan and Sanjay Raut would be killed, the suspect added. The text of the telegram continued, “Salman aur tu fix.”

Sanjay Raut, criticising the BJP administration, said that he had been the target of a similar attack inside a police station. Sanjay Raut was detained by the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in August of last year after being interrogated for more than six hours over the Patra Chawl land scam case.

“After this government (Eknath Shinde) came to power, the security of leaders of our camp was downgraded. I never wrote a letter about this, but time and again the son of CM with goons planned a conspiracy against us. When we inform the Home Ministry about this, they call it a stunt,” the Rajya Sabha MP said.

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

Jamshedpur: New Art Gallery comes up at Centre for Excellence

Next Post

Amit Shah’s visit to Sasaram cancelled after Ram Navami clashes

Related Posts

Rahul Gandhi Appears in Sultanpur Court, Calls Amit Shah Remark Case ‘Politically Motivated’

Rahul Gandhi Appears in Sultanpur Court, Calls Amit Shah Remark Case ‘Politically Motivated’

February 20, 2026
Supreme Court Refuses to Hear Plea Opposing Mosque in Babur’s Name

Supreme Court Refuses to Hear Plea Opposing Mosque in Babur’s Name

February 20, 2026
US Prepares Possible Iran Strike, White House Holds High-Level Meeting

US Prepares Possible Iran Strike, White House Holds High-Level Meeting

February 19, 2026
Macron Praises India’s Digital Rise at AI Impact Summit

Macron Praises India’s Digital Rise at AI Impact Summit

February 19, 2026
India’s ‘MANAV’ AI Vision Unveiled by PM Modi at Global Summit in Delhi

India’s ‘MANAV’ AI Vision Unveiled by PM Modi at Global Summit in Delhi

February 19, 2026

AI-India Impact Summit 2026 Begins at Bharat Mandapam, PM Modi Welcomes Global Delegates

February 16, 2026
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)