Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Monday, 16 February, 2026
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home National & International

Threat has by no way been reduced, force levels remain high, says Army Chief Narvane

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
January 12, 2022
in National & International
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Lagatar24 Desk

New Delhi, Jan 12: Army Chief General MM Naravane, while speaking at the annual Army Day press conference, said that India and China have been working on “mutual disengagement” and there have been some developments, but the “danger” remains very high.

Today was also the 14th session of commander-level discussions between the two neighbouring countries.

“Mutual disengagement has happened in some areas. As we speak, the Corps Commander round of talks are happening, and I am hopeful that there will be progress. But the threat has by no way been reduced. Force levels remain high,” General Naravane told reporters.

Despite partial disengagement along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh, the Chinese danger remains in the region. He stated that the Indian Army would act firmly and resolutely with the Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA).

Naravane claimed the Indian Army had increased troop levels in locations where the military standoff began in 2020 and continued into 2022. Since January of last year, he remarked, there have been positive improvements along our northern and western borders.

“On northern borders, we have continued to maintain the highest level of operational preparedness while at the same time, engaging with PLA through dialogue,” he said.

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

UP cabinet Minister Dara Singh Chauhan quits his post

Next Post

CM Hemant Soren inaugurates seven PSA oxygen plants in Jharkhand

Related Posts

AI-India Impact Summit 2026 Begins at Bharat Mandapam, PM Modi Welcomes Global Delegates

February 16, 2026
Valentine’s Day Horror: Couple Found Dead Inside Car in Noida

Valentine’s Day Horror: Couple Found Dead Inside Car in Noida

February 14, 2026
Mulund Metro Viaduct Collapse Kills One, Injures Three on LBS Road

Mulund Metro Viaduct Collapse Kills One, Injures Three on LBS Road

February 14, 2026
BNP Returns to Power in Bangladesh, PM Modi Congratulates Tarique Rahman

BNP Returns to Power in Bangladesh, PM Modi Congratulates Tarique Rahman

February 13, 2026
Opposition Protests Demand Hardeep Puri’s Resignation, Lok Sabha Adjourned Till March 9

Opposition Protests Demand Hardeep Puri’s Resignation, Lok Sabha Adjourned Till March 9

February 13, 2026
Modi Inaugurates ‘Seva Teerth’ Complex, PMO Set To Shift From North-South Block

Modi Inaugurates ‘Seva Teerth’ Complex, PMO Set To Shift From North-South Block

February 13, 2026
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)