Jamshedpur, Aug 8: The online registration for the XLRI admission test- XAT 2023 will begin on August 10. On behalf of the Xavier Associate Management Institutes (XAMI), XLRI conducts the XAT examination.
The Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is a national-level aptitude test conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur. It is one of the oldest and the second largest exam for MBA/PGDM admissions.
The XAT examination will be conducted in more than 80 cities across India. The scores of XAT will be valid for admissions at XLRI Jamshedpur and other Xavier Associate Management Institutes.
Apart from these, the scores are accepted by over 160 premium B-schools across the country.
With the latest technology and testing patterns, the XAT exam provides a holistic assessment of prospective business management candidates. It’s critical to assess the decision-making of the candidates and this sets XAT (xatonline.in) apart from any other aptitude test.
XAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have completed three years of bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by a university or Deemed University, are eligible to apply.
- Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2023, may also apply.
- The registrations will end on November 30.
- XAT Admit card download will begin December 20 onward.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs 2,000 as the XAT registration fee.
The XLRI programmes include:
- Business Management Programme (BM)
- Human Resource Management Programme (HRM)
- General Management Programme (GMP)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- XLRI-Rutgers Double Masters Programme
Significantly, for more than 72 years, XLRI has been conducting the Xavier Aptitude Test on behalf of XAMI.
XAT is a national-level MBA entrance test held annually for admission to management programmes at XLRI and other top B-schools of India including Loyola Institute of Business Management, Chennai, St. Joseph’s Institute of Management, IMT Ghaziabad, GIM Goa, Sri Balaji University, TAPMI Manipal, XIMB Bhubaneswar and FORE School of Management, New Delhi.