Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Monday, 16 February, 2026
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home Jharkhand

Aryan Khan bail plea: Bombay High Court adjourns hearing till Thursday

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
October 27, 2021
in Jharkhand
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

 

Lagatar24 Desk

Mumbai, Oct 27: Actor Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan did not get bail today as the Bombay High Court has adjourned the hearing till Thursday. The matter will be heard again tomorrow at 2.30 pm.

In the court, Aryan’s lawyer and former Attorney General Mukul Rohatgi requested to see the arrest memo again. Rohatgi said that Aryan was wrongly arrested. The investigation of this case may continue even after he is granted bail. Arbaaz Merchant’s counsel Amit Desai also presented the arguments at the beginning of the hearing today. He called the arrest of the accused wrong without giving notice, while also questioning the Panchnama.

Earlier on Tuesday, the NCB had opposed Aryan’s bail, saying he could influence witnesses when he comes out.

On Tuesday itself, the NDPS court granted bail to two accused Manish Gadhian and Avin Sahu, arrested in the same case, on a surety of Rs 50,000. Both were caught on charges of drug paddling, out of which 2.5 grams of drugs were also recovered from Manish. After his bail, now the way for Aryan’s bail seems to be opening.

Notably, a special court in Mumbai on Wednesday refused to grant bail to Aryan and two others in connection with the seizure of drugs. While rejecting the bail, the court had said, “From Prima facie, it appears that Aryan was regularly involved in activities related to drugs.” The NDPS court, in its judgment, had said that even through WhatsApp chat, it appears that Aryan was in touch with the drug supplier”. Following this, Aryan Khan moved a bail application in the Bombay High Court against the NDPS court order on his bail rejection.

 

 

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

Drug addict kills brother over money feud in Deoghar

Next Post

Private hospitals to down shutters against sealing of nursing home in Dhanbad 

Related Posts

Cobra Battalion Tragedy: 4 Soldiers Killed in Chhattisgarh Road Crash

Cobra Battalion Tragedy: 4 Soldiers Killed in Chhattisgarh Road Crash

February 14, 2026
JPSC Website Crash Leaves Applicants Stranded on Deadline Day

JPSC Extends Civil Services 2025 Application Deadline Till February 20

February 14, 2026
JPSC Website Crash Leaves Applicants Stranded on Deadline Day

JPSC Website Crash Leaves Applicants Stranded on Deadline Day

February 14, 2026
JPSC Accused of Ignoring Its Own Rule on Answer Sheet Access

JPSC Accused of Ignoring Its Own Rule on Answer Sheet Access

February 14, 2026
Marandi Demands Jharkhand Appoint a Lawful DGP Within Supreme Court Deadline

Marandi Demands Jharkhand Appoint a Lawful DGP Within Supreme Court Deadline

February 13, 2026
High Court Stay Halts Bulldozer Drive, Madukam Families Begin Rebuilding Homes

High Court Stay Halts Bulldozer Drive, Madukam Families Begin Rebuilding Homes

February 13, 2026
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)