Lagatar24.com
Language : HINDI
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Tuesday, 19 May, 2026
Lagatar24.com
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Lagatar24.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion
Home Jharkhand

Maharashtra: NIA alerts Mumbai Police over movement of ‘dangerous’ person in city

Lagatar News by Lagatar News
February 27, 2023
in Jharkhand
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Lagatar24 Desk

 

Mumbai, Feb 27: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has alerted Mumbai police regarding the movement of a suspicious person in the capital city of Maharashtra here, Mumbai police sources said.

The NIA apprised the Mumbai Police through an email and stated that a person identified as one Sarfaraz Memon has reached the city and asked the police to be alert. The NIA email referred to Memon as ‘dangerous’ to India.

According to Mumbai Police sources, the NIA has informed that Memon, a resident of Madhya Pradesh has taken training in China, Hong Kong and Paksitan.

NIA has sent the person’s Aadhaar card, driving license and passport over email to Mumbai Police. The investigating agency has been alerted since the receipt of this email, the source added.

The Mumbai Police have also informed the Indore Police about the matter.

Earlier this month the NIA received a mail from an unidentified individual claiming to be a Talibani member threatening to carry out a terror attack in Mumbai, police sources had said.

According to the sources, the NIA apprised the Mumbai Police about the development following which various cities of Maharashtra were put on alert. Also, last month the Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai received a threat call where an unidentified caller threatened to blow up the school. In October last year, a threat call was received at the HN Reliance Foundation Hospital during which the unknown caller threatened to blow up the hospital and issued death threats to the Ambani family.

Share76Tweet47
Previous Post

Odisha man constructs graves for himself, wife while still alive

Next Post

Dhanbad: BJP MLA Dhulu Mahto gets bail in two-year-old case

Related Posts

Jharkhand Government Approves Rs 2.02 Crore for New Dialysis Unit at MGM Hospital Jamshedpur

Jharkhand Government Approves Rs 2.02 Crore for New Dialysis Unit at MGM Hospital Jamshedpur

May 19, 2026
Babulal Marandi Honours Gold-Winning Shooter Devasi Hembram From Jamtara

Babulal Marandi Honours Gold-Winning Shooter Devasi Hembram From Jamtara

May 19, 2026
CM Hemant Soren Takes a Jibe at PM Modi Over Fuel Crisis, Says Country Follows PM’s Steering

CM Hemant Soren Takes a Jibe at PM Modi Over Fuel Crisis, Says Country Follows PM’s Steering

May 19, 2026
PMLA Court to Hear Hemant Soren’s Discharge Petition on May 22

PMLA Court to Hear Hemant Soren’s Discharge Petition on May 22

May 18, 2026
Jharkhand HC Warns to Freeze Director of Higher Education’s Salary Over Unpaid Pension

Jharkhand HC Warns to Freeze Director of Higher Education’s Salary Over Unpaid Pension

May 18, 2026
Ishan Kishan to Become MS Dhoni’s Neighbour as RRDA Approves 11-Storey Building Plan

Ishan Kishan to Become MS Dhoni’s Neighbour as RRDA Approves 11-Storey Building Plan

May 16, 2026
Load More

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • About Editor
  • Advertise with us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)

No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • Jharkhand
  • Bihar
  • National & World
  • Business
  • Health & Lifestyle
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Career
  • Tech – Gyan
  • Opinion

© 2024 Lagatar News (Lagatar24.com)